Vegan banana cupcakes are some of the special variants of banana cupcake recipe to taste. However, this era is all about eating healthy and fresh. Therefore this fantastic recipe is there to help you out with some healthy and tasty cupcake option. This recipe is, however, gluten-free. Thus fasten your seat belts and let us take a more in-depth look at the method-
The Ingredients List To Prepare The Recipe :
Ingredients re the part of the food which makes it vegan and healthy. Therefore always pay closer attention while reading the ingredients. Additionally, this is part of the food, which makes the food incredibly yummy.
Take some 2-3 ripped bananas. However, make a puree from these bananas.
Take 140 gm of gluten_free flour
After that take 100 gm of cane sugar
After that take one tablespoon of lemon juice
Then take 120ml of vegetal milk(Take for instance the coconut milk or the almond milk)
After that take 90 g of oil
Then take one tablespoon of vanilla extract
After that take one tablespoon of baking powder
Then take a half tablespoon of baking soda
Tale half teaspoon of salt
~For the frosting~
Take about 800 gm of white chocolate. However, chop it up.
After that take 200ml of coconut milk
Take some crushed banana chips
Directions To Prepare This Vegan Banana Cup Cake:
Now let us make the cupcake-
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And after that, prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Take a separate pot and combine the baking soda, baking powder, salt, the gluten-free flour. After that, place the pot aside.
3. After that, add the cane sugar until light in colour and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
4. After that, add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. After that, mix all the dry ingredients in another bowl, then combine mashed bananas, milk, and water in another bowl.
6. After that, add the coconut or the almond milk and banana mixture and mix until well combined.
7. Then add remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
8. After that, fill cupcake liners about halfway. Bake for 17-19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs.
9. After that, remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish
MAKE THE FROSTING:
1. Whisk the coconut milk and the white chocolate
2. After that, add half of the cane sugar and mix until smooth.
3. After that, add remaining cane sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Then, pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. I am using a large round tip.
5. After that, top cupcakes with a banana chip and sprinkle with crushed banana chips, if desired. Besides, you can store the vegan banana cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Cupcakes remain fresh for 2-3 days.